It doesn’t matter how much money you spend on a fancy exhibition booth or thoughtfully branded gadgets to give away, if your clients don’t understand what it is you’re selling. Make sure that you will be able to communicate with as many nationalities as possible by booking event interpreters or even a real-time translator for your upcoming event. Don’t miss out on a French potential client just because no one from your team speaks French.
Golden Goose Events will help you cover your language needs for all types of events by selecting highly trained interpreters with plenty of experience. Write us a line telling us what language you need covered (and where!) and we will find the perfect fit for you and your company.
At Golden Goose Events we select our interpreters and real-time translators very carefully as we know that clear communication is key in business. When selecting our staff we don’t only look for the right language studies, but also for their capability of reading the situation, using an adequate vocabulary and their ability to keep the other person interested while they are talking. A good event translator is an extension of your team and will have the basic knowledge about your company in order to talk with credibility on behalf of your company.
Excellent language skills
Great interpersonal skills
Flexible and can easily adapt to different situations
Used to work ‘on demand’ and to jump in wherever needed
Discreet, polite and professional manners
- Basic translation at exhibitions and congresses
- Making announcements on PA system
- Simultaneous interpretation during political meetings
- Written translation of official documents
- Translation during sales meetings
- Real-time translation during galas
- Translating sports commentary on television
- Assisting at product launches
- Clarifying and translating in potential business disagreements due to language barriers
- Reaching a broader audience during promotions
- Assisting during raffles and giveaways
- Helping gather a bigger crowd for presentations
- Addressing any possible complicated technical questions from customers
- Proofreading promo material
- Ensuring excellent communication between company and clients
- Being on stand-by for translation help when needed
- Acting as an extension of the team
- Simultaneous translation
Hire Interpreters & Translators in the Main European Cities
From our headquarters in Barcelona, we manage interpreters and translators teams in 17 European countries. These are some of the venues we have covered all over Europe:
Get in Touch!
Get a Quote
Send us a message with your staff requirements and receive a quote within 24 hours (on business days). You can also send us an email at [email protected]
If your project is still on an early stage, leave us your phone number and we'll call you to start a conversation on how we can help!