Field Evaluators Staff
Retail Audit Managers
Booking a team of great Retail Audit Managers is key for retail campaigns in any sector to ensure the best possible results. Having someone making regular in-store audits will give you insight on POS placement, the latest trends within your field as well as priceless competitor research. Having a POS manager on-site will also make sure that the product fixture and installation is meeting the store standards and report back on product availability.
At Golden Goose Events we have plenty of experience when it comes to booking field evaluators who are willing to go that extra mile to guarantee that your product is exposed the best possible way, while gathering information to help you understand demographic and regional differences. Let us help you put together a tailored team for your next campaign!
A Retail Audit Manager is someone who has a sharp eye for details as well as great communication skills for reporting and to instruct store managers on how to improve fixtures or installations of the products. This person is your eyes and ears in the stores and the perfect tool to gather insight across different retailers and markets.
The Field Evaluator is capable of identifying new prospects of targets as well as understanding in which direction the market is heading in the near future. And, of course, always making sure that you stay ahead of your competitors.
Able to spot new trends
Background in sales and marketing
Deep product knowledge
Organized and working well on a tight time schedule
Detail oriented and meticulous
Excellent communication skills
- Make retail audits
- Provide market research across different locations
- Report on competitor studies
- Write sales reports
- Ensure correct product placement
- Guarantee compliance with store standards
- Train store staff and manager
- Study current and upcoming trends
- Gather useful data
- Identify new packaging concepts
- Fix incorrect fixtures and installations
- Control store stock and product availability
- Address any possible technical questions from store staff
- Help you understand how packaging and placement influences purchase decisions
- Improve brand experience and awareness
- Act as the eyes and ears of the brand on-site
- Provide quality assurance
Trusted by Top Brands Worldwide
We have collaborated with many amazing companies since we started our journey, from early-stage startups to multinational brands. We embrace each new project with the enthusiasm of the first one, but with the knowledge of more than ten years of experience in the field.
Get in Touch!
Get a Quote
Send us a message with your staff requirements and receive a quote within 24 hours (on business days). You can also send us an email at [email protected]
If your project is still on an early stage, leave us your phone number and we'll call you to start a conversation on how we can help!