Professional MakeUp Artists
Whether you have a small exhibition booth at a trade show, or having a big, media-covered sports event happening, looking neat is equally important. Don’t make the mistake of having your team coming in with their own makeup done in widely different styles and colours. By hiring a professional makeup artist you will ensure that everyone looks suitable for the type of event you’re attending. No more red lipstick out of place, running mascara or Amy Winehouse inspired eyeliners on your staff. At Golden Goose Events we have a team of professional makeup artists with years of experience of making people look their very best. No request is too big or too small, let us know what you need and we’ll find the perfect MUA for you and your team.
A professional Makeup artist is exactly what the title suggests: an artist. They have the ability to transform your tired morning face into the best possible version of yourself, or even into a completely different person! They have a sharp eye for detail combined with a great sense of style. The MUA can adapt to any style of makeup, whether it’s a colourful evening look or a more discreet daytime makeup. He or she is often also trained in hair styling techniques in order to complete the full look.
Meticulous and detail focused
Works quickly and in an organized manner
Trained in different makeup techniques
Up to speed on latest trends in colours
Listens to the preferences of the customer
Hygienic and clean working standards
- Booth staff at tradeshows and exhibitions
- Corporate photos for company websites
- Promoters at sports events
- Bride and bridesmaids at weddings
- Key-note speakers for symposiums
- Emcees for on-stage product presentations
- Bachelorette/Hen party attendants
- Grid Girls for racing events
- Body paintings for parties or product launches
- Artists in music videos
- Special effects for movie productions
- Touch-ups throughout the day during an event
- TV-hosts and news anchors
- Assisting at photo shoots and fashion shows
- Birthday parties and special celebrations
- Stage makeup for theatre performances
- Dancers for dinner-shows and clubs
Hire MakeUp Artists & MUA teams in the Main European Cities
From our headquarters in Barcelona, we manage MakeUp Artist and MUA teams in 17 European countries. These are some of the venues we have covered all over Europe:
Get in Touch!
Get a Quote
Send us a message with your staff requirements and receive a quote within 24 hours (on business days). You can also send us an email at [email protected]
If your project is still on an early stage, leave us your phone number and we'll call you to start a conversation on how we can help!